https://oasistms.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/TMS-RESOURCES.jpeg 1260 2240 Steve Bates https://oasistms.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Oasis-tms-logo.svg Steve Bates2022-10-01 10:45:332023-02-27 12:02:15Oasis TMS Resources for 2022
Oasis TMS Resources for 2022
Here are a few free resources that you can use to learn more about TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) therapy:
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH): The NIMH website provides comprehensive information on TMS therapy, including how it works, its benefits, and potential side effects.
- Mayo Clinic: Mayo Clinic is a trusted healthcare provider that offers information on TMS therapy, including who may be a good candidate for the treatment and what to expect during a TMS session.
- American Psychiatric Association (APA): The APA provides information on TMS therapy, including how it is used to treat depression, anxiety, and other mental health conditions.
- Harvard Health Publishing: Harvard Health Publishing, a division of Harvard Medical School, provides information on TMS therapy, including its benefits, potential risks, and the latest research findings.
- YouTube: There are many videos on YouTube that discuss TMS therapy and provide a visual explanation of how the treatment works.
- TikTok: TikTok may not seem like a great place for medical information but many providers have channels that share great information. Check out the OasisTMS TikTok
These resources can provide a good starting point for understanding TMS therapy, but it’s important to note that TMS therapy should always be discussed with a qualified healthcare professional to determine whether it’s the right treatment option for you.
Quick Quiz to know whether TMS therapy is right for you:
TMS for Anxiety and Depression
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!