At Oasis TMS we are dedicated to helping people suffering from medication-resistant depression.
Depression affects millions of people all over the world, often resulting in a loss of interest in everyday activities as well as persistent sadness. At Oasis TMS, we help patients better manage their depression and mood disorders in a safe and controlled environment using targeted magnetic pulses. The staff at Oasis TMS believes that, in some cases, we may be able to offer an effective alternative option.
We are looking for skilled and caring people who want to work hard, have fun, and see that they are making a difference in the lives of our clients.
We firmly believe in creating an atmosphere that values creativity, problem-solving skills, and, most importantly, a passion for excellence.
Please apply below if you’re interested in learning more about an opportunity. The skilled hiring team at Oasis TMS will review your application after you submit it. Before setting up a phone interview with you, our team will assess your qualifications for the position and your skills and experience. In order to better understand your professional background and interests and what the ideal role for you looks like, one of our recruiters will then schedule a call with you.
You can either call us at (502) 742-8182 to connect or apply via the link found below the job board.
We look forward to speaking with you and would be thrilled to have you apply for a position with the Oasis TMS team!
Current Job Openings
- Oasis TMS Of Louisville
- Oasis TMS Of Indianapolis
- Oasis TMS Of Radcliff
- Oasis TMS Of Greenwood
TMS Technician administers daily TMS treatments as prescribed by a physician. The technician provides a safe and calming environment while providing patient treatments. The role of the technician is important in building a therapeutic relationship and evaluating patients daily.
- Administer TMS treatments according to protocols provided by a physician.
- Discuss with patients the TMS procedure and its possible side effects.
- Communicate effectively with physicians and team members to coordinate care.
- Evaluate changes in patients’ behavior, mood, and affect.
- Provide a supportive treatment environment and demonstrate compassion.
- Administer patient surveys throughout the treatment series to measure patient treatment progression.
- Complete cortical mapping to individualize patient care and ensure treatment is being provided at the correct treatment site.
- Document patient encounters within Kareo EHR and send them to the provider to cosign.
- Ability to interact with patients, clinic staff, physicians, and leadership in a professional, effective and supportive way.
- Create and submit Superbills in EHR.
- Must maintain professional appearance and demeanor and interface well with patients in a mental health setting.
- Must respect and adhere to office guidelines and HIPAA confidentiality.
- Punctual, reliable, and flexible with schedule.
- Cross-train in other departments as needed.
- Assist in daily office administration, as required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and follow-up skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task with a high degree of attention to detail and bring tasks to completion.
Monday to Friday
Associate degree in a health care field or equivalent experience
Customer service or healthcare experience (preferred)
NoPublished: August 23, 2022